01978 860 700
Amazing Adventures in Llangollen, North Wales & Beyond
Booking Terms & Conditions
All TNR courses, activities & experiences are staffed by appropriately qualified & experienced instructors. Staff to participant ratios are in accordance with the National Governing Body guidelines. Where there are no guidelines in place we follow best practice industry standards.
Health & Safety Considerations
- TNR advise that anyone with a medical condition to seek medical advice before considering participating in an activity.
- During water activities there is a chance that participants may enter the water. Whilst bouyancy aids will be worn an ability to swim and water confidence is recommended.
- If you wear spectacles you must accept that damage could occur and accept responsibility for any such injury or loss of spectacles.
- Participants may wear contact lenses. But bringing spares or having the ability to rinse them after is recommended.
- TNR reserves the right to refuse participation to anyone considered to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- TNR Staff may require any participant to cease participation in an activity if that person acts in any such manner as to endanger themselves and others. No refund will be given.
- Adventurous activities have an 'assumed risk' associated with taking part. By making a booking you are agreeing to that risk on the understanding that we will do our very best to minimise it.
- Accidents do happen and TNR recommends that all participants take out appropriate travel insurance to cover themselves.
- Specific risks will be explained to you upon commencement by your instructor - if you want to know more beforehand then please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
- TNR holds Public Liability Insurance which is supplied to us by AIM - Activities Industry Mutual. Limit: £10 million
- TNR is fully insured to carry participants in our vehicles this is supplied by Delta Corporate Ltd
- Loss or damage to personal clothing & possesions are not covered and should be insured either under your home or travel insurance policy.
- In the event of a cancellation by us due to unforseen circumstances any losses including travel and accommodation can be covered by taking out a travel insurance policy with a third party. This is highly recommended for all bookings, big or small.
- TNR requires a non-refundable deposit in order to make a booking, the remaining balance is then required at least 28 days prior to the activity date.
- If you are booking within 28 days we will require the full balance upon booking.
- TNR reserves the right to cancel a booking without notice for which no payment has been made or if a balance is overdue.
Cancellations by TNR
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure that all activities do go ahead, TNR may have to postpone or modify locations due to unforsees circumstances - the outoors is a dynamic environment and many things are beyond our control.
In these instances you will be contacted as soon as reasonably possibly to allow you to rearrange for suitable dates.
- Some British Canoeing & First Aid Courses have minimum number of students that we have to meet to allow us to run them. In addition, some assessments require prescribed conditions. If these are not attained an alternative will be offered.
- Any losses incurred by you due to cancellation by us can be claimed on travel insurance - TNR highly recommends you take out a policy to avoid dissapoinment.
- If we deem it necessary to cancel a session once it has started due to safety concerns relating to an individual's behaviour then no refund will be issued and no alternative will be offered.
- If TNR deems it necessary to cancel a session once it has started due to abusive or innapropriate behaviour then no refund will be issued and no alternative will be offered.
Cancellations by You
- If you cancel a booking then we regret to inform you that refunds cannot be given.
- If you cancel within one month we may be able to rearrange your booking for an alternative date - with events/holidays that only happen once a year then this is obviously very difficult and an alternative may have to be considered.
Children & Young Participants
- TNR is licensed under the Adventurous Activities Licensing Authority and we work very closely with schools and youth organisations to provide a wide range of activities.
- The advised minimum age for most activities is 7, they may however need adult assistance during the activity.
- Adjustments can be made for younger children - if you are in any doubt or want for information please contact us prior to making a booking.
Customers with Disabilities
- Inclusion is at the heart of what we do and we want everyone to be able to enjoy an adventure on their own terms.
- If you or a member of your party has a disability or restrictive medical condition, please call us to discuss your needs. Although not all activities are suitable for all disabled participants, we will do our best to help by working with our instructors to assess your individual needs relative to the activities. The answer is always yes as long as we can all make adjustments.
- We are afraid that our indoor target sports ranges are currently not wheelchair accessible.
Photographs & Video
During the couse of your experience your instructor may record photos and/or video these are used in our marketing and social media. If you DO NOT wish for your image to be recorded then please inform your instructor before commencement.
Spectators/Visitors to Participants
The environments in which we work can be hazardous if not supervised by expert instruction. TNR takes no responsibility for anyone wishing to spectate any activity. Only registered paying customers who have made a booking are covered by our insurance.
- We are bound by our insurance company to keep basic records of participants for five years - for participants under 18yrs we keep them until the participant is 18 or for five years, whichever is longer.
- We do not keep copies, electronic or otherwise of any card details or bank accounts used for payment of goods/services.
- To protect the health of our instructors and participants TNR operates a No Smoking policy during all activites.
- Smoking can cause damage to safety equipment - any breach of this policy could result in a participant being charged for replacement equipment.
- Concessions can be made and participants should speak to the instructor on the day.
Equipment & Clothing
- All specialist equipment required for any activity is provided by TNR unless agreed in advance.
- Our equipment is subject to regular checks and meets and exceeds industry standards.
- You may bring your own equipment with you and its use will be decided upon by your instructor on the day.
- For all water activities, participants must bring a pair of old trainers or wetshoes. swimwear for under the wetsuit and a towel.
- For Target Sports- open toed shoes/sandals/flip flops are NOT permitted
- Damage or loss to TNR equipment caused by negligence, carelessness or malicious acts must be paid for at the time at current replacement value.
If you have a great time please let us know, we love hearing that we’ve done a good job! If on the other hand you think we can make some improvements, please let us know as soon as you can so we can try to fix the problem. We want you to have a fantastic time and really value your feedback as it is what helps us to review and improve everything that we do.
Follow Us For The
Latest Offers & Events