Our fantastic, fully catered five day journey on Scotland's most iconic canoe trip.
- All specialist paddlesports equipment - Canoes, Paddles, Bouyancy Aids, Helmets & Safety Equipment.
- All meals from Monday Lunchtime to Friday Lunchtime
- As much quality Tea & Coffee as you can drink (this fuels our lives)
- Guiding from experienced and fully qualified expert instructors who have done this trip more than 20 times
- Transport from the finish point to the start point on the first day
- £15 million activity insurance and VAT
What's not included:
- Transport to and from Scotland (The Dores Inn, Inverness)
- Personal snacks between meals
- Personal camping equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (although we have been known to get a bottle of Single Malt out when we cook Haggis)
If the dates here don't suit we can run this trip privately for your group of four or more anytime to suit you.